Monday, February 24, 2014

Propaganda Blog Entry 1

Propaganda is information, ideas, or rumors deliberately spread widely to help or harm a person, group, movement, institution, nation, etc. In my opinion, it is the party trying to brainwash us and everyone else. I may have never been seen by anyone ever and have been the legendary leader of the Brotherhood, I believe propaganda is evil. I seem to have been a Party leader who fell out of favor with the regime. Propaganda is evil because merely the fact that the Party is trying to brainwash you in persuading you to try to do what they order you. In many case, the Party describes me as the most dangerous and treacherous man in Oceania, but I'm not as evil as the Party's propaganda. They are always telling people about how Big Brother is watching you which scares people just as much as the thought police. I believe this scarring people into doing what you want them to do. Not only that, but also controlling the minds of the human race. I'm always worried about the thought police when I shouldn't be worried about my thoughts or opinions. I should be allowed to be able to think what I am, or in deeper terms who I am because I am just a thought, but I'm a profound thought. This is my thought about the Party's propaganda.

No comments:

Post a Comment