Thursday, February 27, 2014

Privacy Blog Entry 2

The question I am answering is, "How i would respond to the issues of privacy and government control that is occurring today". I have a few thoughts on today's society's security. First off there is no more government which I like, but I understand that you all need security and a controlling factor. I also have issues with the police. They can listen in on your phone conversations which is not cool at all, especially Verizon Wireless. This is just a ridiculous invasion of privacy. They listen to your phone conversations and read your text messages. The United States of America needs to control the government before they attempt to control their citizens because it is very chaotic because they don't have themselves together.

No comments:

Post a Comment